We post a lot of beauty and health tips on our Facebook and our Twitter but we don’t have them listed on our blog. So, here is a complete list of some of our favorite health and beauty tips.
- Drink lots of water and green tea to rehydrate your skin, reduce dark eye circles, moderate hunger, and wash out toxins!
- Wear sunscreen even when it’s cloudy outside! Use a face lotion with SPF in it to help prevent premature aging and wrinkles.
- Stop using face lotion to moisturize your eyes. The skin surrounding your eyes is super sensitive and therefore, face lotion is not the best product to use. Start using creams that are specifically meant for your eyes. In 5 years, your eyes will thank you.
- Fight frizz by blow drying the roots of your hair first and then moving down along the length of your hair.
- Use your old coffee grinds for a coffee and honey facial scrub that is full of caffeine and antioxidants.
- Briefly warm up your eye lash curler with a hair dryer. It will keep your eyelashes curled longer.
- Prevent razor burn by splashing cold water on the newly shaved area!
- Shower with tepid water to prevent drying out your skin and hair.
- At night, put a little bit of tooth paste on your pimples and by morning, they should be less inflamed.
- Use an electric toothbrush to exfoliate instead of buying an expensive name brand skin care electric brush.
This entry was posted in Skin Care
and tagged asian
, health care
, make up
, skin care
. Bookmark the permalink